Here are some comments from the audience. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves . . .
- What an amazing diversity of musical treats we enjoyed last night at Benaroya Hall! I am already saving April 4, 2014 for next year’s concert.
- The concert was outstanding ~~~ beyond fabulous!
- That was an awesome concert, loved it !!!!! Loved the Canadian guy
- I will go annually forever! Wouldn’t miss it! Loved the photo in the Seattle Times of the roses being laid the next day on tombstones at Washelli. . .
- . . . a truly inspirational evening. I have never heard such applause in Benaroya! It was a magical evening for all!
- Congratulations on a Grand evening of music for a terrific mission.
We are thrilled to welcome 41 medalists from the WIAA/WMEA Solo & Ensemble Contest. These talented musicians will perform in the Grand Lobby starting at 5 p.m. and onstage with our featured pianists during the 7 p.m. concert. We’re also delighted to welcome other special guests, including ensemble members from Columbia Choirs!
Ten Grands Seattle thanks volunteers from NROTC at the University of Washington. Join us at 10 a.m. on Sunday, May 12 when more than 1,500 long-stemmed roses from the concert stage will be gifted to Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery at Evergreen Washelli Memorial Park (11111 Aurora Ave. N, Seattle). We will remember our fallen heroes and their mothers during a brief ceremony.
Join us Sept. 30 in Kirkland at this special event. Reservations required.
40% of sales are donated to The Snowman Foundation
Please join us on Sunday, Sept. 30 for a Release Party in Kirkland for Ten Grands Private Reserve wines, and a fun wayto raise funds for music education for children. For reservations, just follow this link (click or paste in your browser).
These wines make great gifts & support a great cause.
Dig that Jazz Benefit Concert
Join us August 11 for a warm summer evening (we hope), cool jazz (for sure), and a worthy cause (ours!).
Evergreen Washelli Memorial Park (where we take the long-stemmed roses after the Ten Grands concert) is hosting a concert performed by the internationally acclaimed writer, arranger, producer, bandleader and J-Town recording artist Deems Tsutakawa and The New Seattle Groove. This concert-in-the-park starts at 6 PM. A wine garden, poured by WineStyles®, opens at 5 PM. Wine and light fare will be available for purchase. Tickets are $20 and may be purchased in advance or at the entry gate. All proceeds benefit The Snowman Foundation.
Play It Forward. The Snowman Foundation/Ten Grands Seattle has a program whereby it “re-gifts” donated (“gently & lovingly used”) pianos to nonprofit organizations, and in some cases, young students. We’re looking for a Seattle-area home for this piano. Please let us know if you have a deserving candidate in mind.
It’s official. Ten Grands at Benaraoya Hall on May 12 is SOLD OUT. It will be a rockin’ good time!