“Ten Grands” Seattle is a benefit concert at Seattle’s Benaroya Hall. All proceeds from this entertaining evening are used to promote the musical arts in Washington sate. Ten Grands Seattle, initially a production of The Snowman Foundation, is presented in partnership with Seattle Symphony.
Here are 10 ways you can help this community effort to share the joy, the healing, the learning, and the life-changing gifts music has to offer, especially to youngsters within underserved and at-risk populations:
1. Attend the concert. Tickets may be purchased at the box office at Benaroya Hall, online or by phone: 206.215-4747.
2. Organize a group outing of friends, family and co-workers to attend Ten Grands. (For groups of 10+ contact Group Sales at Seattle Symphony by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, (206) 215-4818)
3. Purchase tickets for donation to music educators and/or students.
4. Become a sponsor. Many options are available – please inquire.
5. Advertise in the concert’s program.
6. Underwrite stipends and expenses for the performing artists, including those who travel to Seattle.
7. Make a direct financial contribution to Seattle’s production of Ten Grands
8. Invite a representative of Ten Grands and The Snowman Foundation to present a program at an upcoming meeting of your service club or business organization.
9. Give “Ten Grands” tickets as gifts for clients, co-workers, family and friends.
10. Spread the word! Send an e-mail invitation to others, like us on Facebook; tweet about us.